|NMSG Annual Symposium 2018|
|NATO Modelling and Simulation Group|
Conference, Education, Modelling, Simulation, Training
The NATO Modelling and Simulation Action Plan highlights a requirement for modelling and simulation (M&S) education in NATO. This symposium will provide attendees a forum to advance M&S in the Alliance. The combination of M&S users and developers concentrated in this one forum will not only educate attendees, but also provide fresh ideas for the furtherance and effective use of M&S in NATO.
To provide a forum to identify and gain input on and resolution of issues associated with NATO M&S Policy and the NMSG Action Plan, provide overviews of current NATO M&S activities pertaining to both the development and effective employment of M&S, to highlight M&S impact assessments and lessons-learned.
- M&S in support of NATO Operations, opportunities and challenges
- Transforming the defence enterprise trough Modelling and Simulation
- Interoperability and standardisation in NATO M&S domain
- Emerged/Emerging Disruptive M&S technologies
- Verification, Validation and Accreditation
- Security in collective mission training
- Human Behaviour modelling